NFC chip and antenna
Product status: New
A bundle containing the IC and an antenna for Near-Field Communication (NFC). It is intended for integration into a device utilizing IQRF wireless connectivity. NFC can be used for easy bonding the equipment into the IQRF network and possibly for other tasks. The bonding is possible via the mobile phone.
Applicable for any device utilizing IQRF wireless network (IQMESH) as well as for applications without IQRF.
- With antenna terminal in the middle.
- NFC chip ST25DV04K by STMicroelectronics
- Bidirectional contactless communication (read/write) up to about 4 cm distance
- To store IQRF Code in NFC chip non-volatile (EEPROM) memory
- Contactless Smart Connect bonding via the IQRF Network Manager mobile application
- Energy harvesting (collecting from mobile phone) for extra low power devices
- Flexible NFC antenna ANT-NFC-01x printed on a flexible polyimide film (Kapton)