Powerful IQRF wireless transceiver with integrated antenna and temperature sensor is designed for mounting into SIM connector. MCU with extended memories and more flexible pins. Ideal for starting with IQRF.
0 EUR excl. VAT, 0 EUR incl. VAT
TR-72G is a family of IQRF transceiver modules operating in the 868 MHz and 916 MHz license free ISM (Industry, Scientific and Medical) frequency band. Its highly integrated ready-to-use design containing MCU, RF circuitry, integrated LDO regulator, serial EEPROM, optional temperature sensor and optional on-board antenna requires no external components. Ultra low power consumption fits for battery powered applications. Flexible MCU pins enable extended functionality and simpler application circuitry and PCB. Extended MCU memories include built-in operating system which significantly reduces application development time. Optional DPA framework supports applications even without programming.
- Bidirectional RF communication
- Point-to-point or network wireless connectivity
- Telemetry, AMR (automatic meter reading)
- WSN (wireless sensor network)
- Building automation
- Street lighting control
- Wireless monitoring, control and regulation
- Remote data acquisition
- RF connectivity in many other fields
- Also for municipal and indoor areas
- Internet of Things
For more information: Datasheet TR-72Gx